When you're self-employed you are the key contributor to the success of your business, so consider the impact if you were unable to work due to a disability for any length of time.
- Benefits range from $1,000 to $6,000* per month (up to 24 times the monthly benefit) depending on your individual needs.
- Premiums may be tax deductible
- Benefits start as early as 30 days from the date of your disability
- You can purchase coverage between the ages of 18 and 69
You don't want to allow a personal disability to disable your business as well!
- Benefits over $5,000 only available to classes AA and Exec
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR BUSINESS OVERHEAD BENEFIT AMOUNT
Business Overhead Expense coverage is a reimbursement of the actual amount of fixed expenses paid. You may select a monthly benefit amount that is 25% higher than the actual amount of fixed expenses to account for future growth. The business Overhead Expense Benefit paid at claim time will be the "actual" expense amount submitted for the month. The Maximum Total Benefit is 24 x the benefit amount purchased.