The Edge Benefits Inc. is committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities. Accessible formats and communication for all of our products and services, including feedback are available upon request.
The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 is provincial legislation that sets out standards of compliance to ensure that services provided to Ontarians with disabilities is accessible and provided in a manner that uses reasonable efforts consistent with the core principles of:
- Dignity – services are provided in a respectful manner
- Independence – services support their independence
- Respect – respect their right to safety and personal privacy
- Integration/Inclusion – services allow all to benefit from the same service in the same way as other clients
- Accommodation – provide an opportunity to benefit from our service the same as other clients
The EDGE supports the goal of the Ontario government to make Ontario barrier-free by 2025. As we move closer to that date, it is expected the EDGE services and facilities will become progressively more accessible and responsive to the needs of persons with disabilities.