Being approved for Critical Illness insurance can sometimes be difficult. It often depends on your health, or the history of your family's health.
With the EDGE's Critical Illness Plan it's not complicated at all. EVERYONE can have coverage, regardless of your current health, or your family history. There are no medical questions asked.
Suffering a critical illness is more common than you think.
THIS YEAR ALONE:
- 150,000 Canadians will suffer a heart attack
- 145,500 Canadians will be diagnosed with cancer
- 50,000 Canadians will have a stroke
Other Statistics to keep in mind
- 1 in 20 Canadians will run the risk of having a stroke before age 70
- 60% of the 50,000 strokes each year are suffered by women
- 1 in 4 men will have had either a stroke, heart attack or cancer before age 65
- Every day 3 more Canadians are diagnosed with MS
Surviving a critical illness is more common than you think.
- 80% of hospitalized heart attack patients survive*
- 80% of stroke patients survive the initial event
- most people diagnosed with MS are expected to live a normal lifespan